MEMBERSHIP INVITATION AND APPLICATION
When you join Ikebana of Arizona, in addition to meeting other ikebana enthusiasts, you will be eligible for several benefits:
- Discounts on demonstrations by visiting masters
- Workshops and other educational activities
- Members’ luncheon and other social gatherings
- Invitation to participate in special exhibits
- Listing in the members’ directory
- A newsletter sharing info about ikebana and our members
- Announcements of ikebana activities around Arizona
Membership is open to all persons who are interested in the art of Japanese flower arranging, regardless of previous experience.
Annual Membership dues are $30.00
We hope that you will join us and learn more about ikebana. Interested? Feel free to contact Susan Allen at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORM
Please accept this application for membership in IKEBANA OF ARIZONA. Enclosed is a check for my dues of $30.00, payable to Ikebana of Arizona.
CITY: _________________________________ STATE:__________ ZIP: ______________
HOME PHONE: _____________________________
CELL PHONE: ______________________________
Mail form and check to: Ikebana of Arizona, c/o Treasurer, 15230 N.21st Street, Phoenix, AZ 85022.
2016 Membership Form